Date, couples and engagement photos
Whether you are newly in love or your love lasts a long time, treat yourself to a beautiful memorial to those unforgettable moments. If you are already engaged, you can use the resulting picture as an invitation to your wedding.
How the photo shoot?
- Photo session takes about 1-2 hours and most often outdoors. But we can also arrange for studio pictures, pictures in various indoor and photos at your home. It depends mainly on your vision.
- Before photographing Agree to wear your color tuned. Try to choose one or two colors and in those to harmonize. Avoid excessive patterns or inscriptions.
- Take more clothes with you for possibility to change the outfit.
- I always try to make original photos. A good way is to shoot photos focused for eg. by your hobbies. I also recommend to agree on original accessories and details.
- If you have no experience with photography, you get a few instructions, advice and insights what is appropriate and what is not. I also like to help and advise, or show you. I always try to stylize poses that you look beautiful and flattering. I welcome your creativity and ideas that you bring to the photo shoot.
How do I choose the final photos and when I get edited photos?
Within 2 days after the photo shoot I will send previews of photos, from which you can choose the final photos.
The final images you'll get within 14 days from your selection of photos.
You can also arrange various print formats at a discounted price.
Do you take photos even though is bad weather?
- If in the day of photo shoot suppose to be bad weather, I’ll contact you by phone and we’ll figure it out whether photo shoot moves to another date or find a place where the photo shoot was carried out under very bad weather.